Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has given instructions on ten types of tattva to the faithful jivas. This is the Dasa-mula Tattva as written by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura in Jaiva-dharma. Note down these principals in your heart and when needed, you can boldly say, “This is our philosophy.”
1. The teachings of the Vedas received through the guru-parampara are the absolute authority. They establish the following truths:
2. Krishna is the Supreme Truth.
3. He possesses all potencies.
4. He is the ocean of all nectar.
5. Two kinds of jivas, namely mukta and baddha (liberated and conditioned) are His separated expansions.
6. Conditioned souls are under the control of maya.
7. Liberated souls are free from the influence of maya.
8. Everything in existence, whether conscious or unconscious, is a manifestation of Krishna and is simultaneously and inconceivably one with Him and different from Him.
9. Bhakti is the only sadhana (means to attain the goal).
10. Love for Krishna (prema) is the only objective (sadhya).
– Srila Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Maharaja (Bhaktabandhav Srila Gurudeva) 26 May 2002 Mexico